Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer content: May 20-26, 2022
The most-viewed content from the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, airport fire protection, hospital decarbonization, air handling systems and dynamic UPS systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered 40 Under 40 winners, airport fire protection, hospital decarbonization, air handling systems and dynamic UPS systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2022 40 Under 40 winners announced – Family, work and community drive these winners to excel.
2. Case study: Airport fire protection design – Gates at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport were overhauled for the life safety, code consulting, fire alarm and fire protection system design.
3. Video: Electrification, decarbonization in hospitals – Two experts from Henderson Engineers explain how hospitals are setting trends in building electrification.
4. Diagnosing health care air handling systems – Designing air handling systems, especially for health care facilities, can be quite challenging given myriad constraints and choices for both the air handling units and their companion distribution networks.
5. Your questions answered: Dynamic UPS systems: How kinetic energy can protect sensitive processes and equipment – Dynamic uninterruptible power supply systems provide conditioned electrical power to mission critical facilities. Learn the basics, along with benefits of specifying.