Advertising opportunities, editorial calendar
Inspire engineering interaction with Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Become a media partner and participate in the wide variety of print and online programs we offer.
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer and Pure Power
- Download the Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2017 VAC Report
- How to contribute: CFE Media (Content for Engineers) Contributor Guidelines Overview
- About Consulting-Specifying Engineer
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer and CFE Media contacts
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer awards and recognition programs
- 2019 Trade Shows and Events
- CFE Media Content Partnership Program
The veteran board members and newcomers represent expertise and leadership in engineering, building science, commissioning, and business practice. Representing the diverse climates, codes, and construction types found in the United States, board members—as authors, reviewers, and speakers—provide breadth and depth across the mechanical, electrical, fire, and life-safety engineering topics we cover. Below are the qualifications of each member. Click here to meet the CSE Editorial Advisory Board.
For news, tutorials, applications, and research on control, instrumentation and automation systems for electrical, mechanical and chemical engineers, please visit our sister publication Control Engineering’s website at www.controleng.com.
Plant Engineering provides strategic manufacturing knowledge to help the plant manager operate efficiently, effectively and safely. Visit our sister publication Plant Engineering’s website for more information at www.plantengineering.com.
Since 2012, CFE Media has hosted the Marketing to Engineers® event in downtown Chicago. During these sessions industry experts presented on the following:
- Tips for successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Latest trends in social media relevant to the engineering community
- Tips for website design
- Content marketing strategies
- Best practices for marketing to engineers
- Tips for marketing communications
- New product introductions
- Marketing campaigns
- Industrial branding, and other marketing to engineers tools