Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: November 12-18, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year winners, IAQ versus IEQ, BAS replacements, commissioning giants and power factor correction.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year winners, IAQ versus IEQ, BAS replacements, commissioning giants and power factor correction. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2021 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2021 Product of the Year program.
2. IAQ versus IEQ: What’s the difference? – Indoor air quality and indoor environmental quality are two terms that are easily confused because their acronyms are similar and concepts overlap.
3. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
4. 2021 Commissioning Giants – The 2021 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms
5. Your questions answered: Evolution of Power Factor Correction in Low-Voltage Distribution Networks – Electrical engineers should understand what power factor correction is, why engineers should correct power factor, the evolution from power factor to true power factor and various power factor correction techniques.