CSIA recertifies two firms
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified Integrity Integration Resources and Thermo Systems, LLC.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Integrity Integration Resources, Plano, Texas, U.S. and Thermo Systems, LLC, East Windsor, N.J., U.S., recently became recertified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Cannon, San Luis Obispo, Cal., U.S.
- Casco Systems LLC, Cumberland, Maine, U.S.
- Crossmuller Pty Ltd., Glendenning, New South Wales, Australia
- Foresight Automation, Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey S.A. de C.V. , Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, Mexico
- iCAD Inc., Fresno, Cal., U.S.
- Ingenieria y Sistemas, Comayagua, Honduras
- Olympus Controls, Beaverton, Ore., U.S.
- R Systems Inc., Merriam, Kan., U.S.
- RASP Inc., South Glens Falls, N.Y., U.S.
- SINCI, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
New partners include:
- elobau sensor technology Inc., Waukegan, Ill., U.S.
- Jones Brown Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Murrelektronik Inc., USA, Suwanee, Ga., U.S.
- Seifert mtm Systems, Inc., North Kingstown, R.I., U.S.
- Six S Partners Inc., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Trebing + Himstedt Inc., Wakefield, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.