Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: September 16-22, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered power distribution, humidity, docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants and HVAC.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered power distribution, humidity, docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants and HVAC.
1. Power distribution options: Comparing feeder methods – Experienced designers and contractors will choose power distribution feeders to meet the specific needs of a project.
2. Humidity and building envelope failures – Specialized expertise is needed when designing and maintaining an enclosure for an indoor spa, pool or steam room to avoid the negative effects of condensation, such as mold growth, rotting wood, flaking paint or rust and damage to exterior building envelope elements.
3. Designing generator docking station installations – Adding a generator docking station to a new or existing facility is a useful solution which requires careful planning to ensure a successful and safe installation.
4. Consulting-Specifying Engineer Announces the 2022 MEP Giants – The 2022 MEP Giants have been announced, highlighting the top 100 engineering firms in the industry.
5. Regulating HVAC with VRF systems – Variable refrigerant flow systems have a lot to offer as an alternative HVAC system.