Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 10-16, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. University supercomputers, NFPA 99, chilled water plant performance, indoor air quality and chiller energy optimization.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered university supercomputers, NFPA 99, chilled water plant performance, indoor air quality and chiller energy optimization. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Powering up the fastest university supercomputer – The University of Texas Frontera supercomputer requires massive amounts of electricity and posed a challenge to engineer the power supply in a limited space.
2. Know the changes to NFPA 99 Chapter 6 – New sections were added to NFPA 99-2021 health care facilities electrical systems acceptance testing and electrical preventive maintenance.
3. Understanding chilled water plant performance – Chilled water plant optimization strategies can be deployed through traditional programmed sequence of operations.
4. Guide to indoor air quality for multi-family units – Understand why indoor air quality has become a crucial element of living environment building operations.
5. Chiller energy optimization systems versus building automation systems – Learn the nuances of a chiller energy optimization system operates contrasted with a building automation system.