Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, May 17 to May 23
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for May 17 to May 23 covered 2019 Product of the Year finalists, 2019 40 Under 40 winners, developing hyperscale data centers, top design trends in data centers and electrical system design and commissioning. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
1. 2019 Product of the Year finalists – Vote for this year’s best products! Who will win gold in 2019? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 15th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
2. 2019 40 Under 40 winners – The 2019 40 Under 40 winners are changing the world, one building at a time.
3. Developing hyperscale data centers – When designing hyper scale data centers, consider elements of design, construction and commissioning.
4. Top design trends in data centers – An increasingly data-driven society demands advanced, high-performance data center facilities. Read on to learn the biggest challenges, emerging technologies and upcoming trends affecting data centers.
5. Electrical systems, from design to commissioning – Learn how to define the procedures of electrical schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding, and construction administration including electrical commissioning.