Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 10-16, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Lighting system compliance, NFPA 110, hospital design, BAS replacements and health care generator requirements.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered BAS replacements, fire pump systems, lighting system compliance, Product of the Year winners and NFPA 110. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
2. Fire pump systems design and coordination – Learn about the details of fire pump design and interdisciplinary coordination throughout the design process.
3. A guide to energy code compliance in lighting systems – Architecture, engineering and construction professionals must apply emerging technologies to satisfy the rigorous demands of energy codes while meeting their clients’ operational goals and budgetary constraints.
4. 2021 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2021 Product of the Year program.
5. The evolution of NFPA 110 – NFPA 110 has changed in the past several years, and electrical engineers should understand the nuances.