Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 27 to September 2, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Chiller energy optimization, pandemics and building design, chilled water plant performance, Product of the Year finalists and life safety requirements.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered chiller energy optimization, pandemics and building design, chilled water plant performance, Product of the Year finalists and life safety requirements. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Chiller energy optimization systems versus building automation systems – Learn the nuances of a chiller energy optimization system operates contrasted with a building automation system.
2. How pandemics affect building design – COVID-19 affected engineers and building professionals’ designs in many ways.
3. Understanding chilled water plant performance – Chilled water plant optimization strategies can be deployed through traditional programmed sequence of operations.
4. 2021 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote now! – Who will win gold in 2021? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 17th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online.
5. New life safety requirements for business occupancies – These changes will impact both Hospital and Critical Access Hospital standards.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.