M/E Insider: Stanley Consultants, SSOE Open New Offices
• Stanley Consultants has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La., which provides engineering, environmental and construction management services to federal, state and municipal clients in the transportation, water resources and water/wastewater markets. Brant B. Richard, P.E.
• SSOE, Inc., Architects-Engineers , an international design firm, today announced the opening of a new office in Phoenix, Arizona. Linda Delano, AIA , will serve as the business leader for the Phoenix office. Ms. Delano has more than 20 years of professional experience in the management and direction of architectural and engineering firms.
• EYP Mission Critical Facilities, Inc. recently announced that David Winn, P.E. , founder and past chairman of WRMS Engineering , and Greg Young, P.E. , former partner and board member of WRMS, have joined its San Francisco office. Winn will serve as managing principal, and Young has been positioned as the head of the engineering team. A particular focus of the two new employees will be pursuing new clients in the renewable energy sector.
• Interface Engineering , Portland, Ore., has expanded its lighting studio. Robert Dupuy , Lighting Studio Lead and associate principal, has returned to Portland; Cliff Bodell started in March as a lighting designer; and Mark Godfrey , senior lighting designer, joined the studio in June. Interface also announced that Deborah Raines , senior lighting designer, has been accepted as an associate member of the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD).
• FIREPRO, Inc. Andover, Mass. , recently named Kurt A. Ruchala, P.E. , as the its new manager of fire protection engineering. He will be responsible for directing the organization’s group of fire protection engineers and associates and will also contribute to the fire investigation side of the business.