M/E Insider: OWP/P, KJWW Promote Several in their Various Locations
• OWP/P , an A/E firm with offices in Chicago and Phoenix, has promoted 21 employees to associate and eight to senior associate. Among those promoted from associate to senior associate was Angeline Schaefer, P.E. , electrical engineer, of the Chicago office. Those promoted to associate include Louise Belair, P.E., LEED AP of the Phoenix office and Paul Bearn, P.E. , Jeff Kaushansky, P.E. , and Kevin Christensen, P.E. , of the Chicago office.
• Several promotions have taken place at KJWW Engineering Consultants’ various locations recently. Jeff Boldt, P.E. , has been promoted to associate principal; Casey Coddington has been promoted to mechanical designer; and Rick Leverenz, P.E. , is now a senior engineer, all at the firm’s Madison, Wis. office. At KJWW’s Naperville, Ill. office, Jeff Pratt, P.E. , has been promoted to associate principal; Tim Robinson has been promoted to electrical designer; and Steve Wall is the new Construction Department supervisor. Steve Rhoades, P.E. , has been promoted to associate in the St. Louis office. And John Holbert, P.E. , has been promoted to associate in KJWW’s Rock Island, Ill. office.
• Raymond Williams, P.E. , has joined Peter Basso Assocs.’ Troy, Mich. office as a mechanical project leader. Williams will primarily be involved in the technical production of mechanical systems design for the firm’s health-care/laboratory sector.
• Grant T. Cherrington, P.E. , has joined A/E firm Larson Design Group, Inc. , Williamsport, Pa., as a mechanical engineer. He has 11 years of experience in the design and construction of mechanical systems and is responsible for the overall design integrity and performance of all LDG mechanical engineering projects.
• Ecobuild America and the Sustainable Buildings Industry Council have formed an alliance that makes SBIC the Marquee Sponsor of the 2005 Ecobuild America and Ecobuild Federal conferences and exhibitions. Ecobuild America premieres June 20-23 in Orlando, Fla. Ecobuild Federal will take place December 13-16 in Washington, D.C. Go to www.ecobuildamerica.com for more information.