CSIA recertifies, adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified four companies, and added six new companies to the association.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that the Raleigh, N.C., branch of Avid Solutions Inc. recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members recently became recertified:
- Avid Solutions Inc. Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Control & Power Systems Inc. Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Pa., U.S.
- Patti Engineering, Auburn Hills, Mich., U.S.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Power Engineering Services and Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Logical Automation Solutions, Aurangabad, Maharastra, India
- DataLights, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
- TechComp Inc., Chesapeake, Va., U. S.
- Doddridge Controls Inc. Shinnston, W.Va.
- Zak Controls Inc. Phoenix, Ariz., U.S.
New partner members include:
- Owner Resource Group, Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Coast Automation Inc. Hingham, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.