Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center October update
Mechanical and plumbing systems are nearly completed on all buildings. Finishes are underway in all areas.
October 2014 update:
- We have begun startup and checkout of equipment in all areas of the project.
- Rough in of mechanical and plumbing systems is nearly complete on all buildings; finishes are underway in all areas.
- Kitchen equipment is being installed.
- The chilled and steam plants are online and being commissioned.
- Final tab is underway in the West Clinic.
- Domestic hot water systems are online.
- Plumbing smoke and chlorination testing have begun.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Emergency lighting; NFPA 3 and 4; Integrated building systems; Smart lighting, HVAC design
Designing for energy efficiency; Understanding and applying NFPA 101 for mission critical facilities; Integrating commissioning and testing for fire alarm systems; Optimizing unitary pumping solutions
Tying a microgrid to the smart grid; Paralleling generator systems; Previewing NEC 2017 changes
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...