Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: November 15-21
Read the best articles from the past week. Specifying electrical systems, demand-controlled ventilation in HVAC, pipe systems and materials, NFPA 110-2019 and introduction to boilers.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Nov. 15-21 covered specifying electrical systems, demand-controlled ventilation in HVAC, pipe systems and materials, NFPA 110-2019 and introduction to boilers. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Specifying the right electrical raceways, busways, wiring and cabling – Electrical and information cabling pathways are a vital component of any new or existing building
2. Using demand-controlled ventilation in HVAC – Mechanical engineers should consider the many factors that go into designing buildings for indoor air quality and indoor environmental quality
3. Pipe systems and materials: Design considerations – Choosing the right pipe system and design is essential to ensure excellence in mechanical, plumbing, fire protection and beyond
4. NFPA 110-2019 concepts and changes – Understand NFPA 110 and its relation to emergency power supplies
5. Introduction to boilers for the entry-level engineer – Entry-level consulting engineers should understand the definition and applications of a commercial hydronic boiler