Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: March 4-10, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Single-pair Ethernet, lighting controls, electrical power quality, most-viewed February articles and smart building essentials.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered single-pair Ethernet, lighting controls, electrical power quality, most-viewed February articles and smart building essentials. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How single-pair Ethernet can simplify your data network – Single-pair Ethernet (SPE) is exactly what it sounds like, an Ethernet cable that has one twisted pair of copper conductors rather than the usual four.
2. How to use sequence of operations for lighting controls – Sequence operations provides a clear, concise and client-friendly method of communicating lighting design intent.
3. Electrical power quality and system harmonics: Practical options exist – Harmonic distortion resolution of variable frequency drive motor applications will provide the most beneficial actions for IEEE 519 compliance.
4. Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed articles, February 2022 – Read the best articles in February 2022 including: Health care generators, electrical power quality, switch time duration, lighting controls and more.
5. Top smart building system essentials – These three critical considerations, three best investments and three common pitfalls will help in the design of a smart building.