KAI Texas adds to design team
Personnel have been added to the KAI offices in San Antonio, Dallas, and Fort Worth.
KAI Texas announced several new additions to their various Texas offices.
- Randy Barnett joined the firm’s Dallas office as a Senior Project Manager/K-12 Thought Leader.
- Paul Verheyden joined KAI Texas as their Project Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Gracie Colmenero is Project Assistant in the Fort Worth office.
- Marques Mitchell joined KAI Texas as Business Development Representative for San Antonio.
“Our expanded staff will help KAI Texas become a stronger design and build resource throughout Texas,” says Darren L. James, AIA, President and COO of KAI Texas.
– Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.