Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: September 2-September 8, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants, design tools, HVAC and NFPA 72.
Courtesy: CFE Media
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants, design tools, HVAC and NFPA 72.
1. Designing generator docking station installations – Adding a generator docking station to a new or existing facility is a useful solution which requires careful planning to ensure a successful and safe installation.
2. Consulting-Specifying Engineer Announces the 2022 MEP Giants – The 2022 MEP Giants have been announced, highlighting the top 100 engineering firms in the industry.
3. Synergy between prefabrication and advanced design tools – Prefabrication and BIM have altered not only how we think about the stages of design, but also the process in which buildings are constructed by bringing a large part of the construction process into a factory environment.
4. Regulating HVAC with VRF systems – Variable refrigerant flow systems have a lot to offer as an alternative HVAC system.
5. What to know about the 2022 edition of NFPA 72 – The 2022 edition of NFPA 72 has a number of changes. These changes can be implemented before the adoption of the code to enhance a fire alarm’s system design.