Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: September 2-September 8, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants, design tools, HVAC and NFPA 72.
Courtesy: CFE Media
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered docking stations, 2022 MEP Giants, design tools, HVAC and NFPA 72.
1. Designing generator docking station installations – Adding a generator docking station to a new or existing facility is a useful solution which requires careful planning to ensure a successful and safe installation.
2. Consulting-Specifying Engineer Announces the 2022 MEP Giants – The 2022 MEP Giants have been announced, highlighting the top 100 engineering firms in the industry.
3. Synergy between prefabrication and advanced design tools – Prefabrication and BIM have altered not only how we think about the stages of design, but also the process in which buildings are constructed by bringing a large part of the construction process into a factory environment.
4. Regulating HVAC with VRF systems – Variable refrigerant flow systems have a lot to offer as an alternative HVAC system.
5. What to know about the 2022 edition of NFPA 72 – The 2022 edition of NFPA 72 has a number of changes. These changes can be implemented before the adoption of the code to enhance a fire alarm’s system design.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.