Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: October 28- November 3, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered BAS, smoke damper, generators, arc flash, and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered BAS, smoke damper, generators, arc flash, and more.
1. Five ways to prepare for an audit of a BAS – Understand the process of auditing an existing BAS.
2. Benefits of using professionals for smoke damper investigation and repair services – Smoke damper testing is often overlooked, which can lead to dangerous situations in buildings should a fire incident occur. Testing, though, is a complex process and is best left to professionals who know and understand the codes.
3. Five more reasons generators fail when you need them the most – Here are five additional reasons why generators fail.
4. Arc Flash Studies: Why and when do I need them? – Henderson Engineers outlines the purpose of an arc flash study.
5. Safety in the design, maintenance of electrical power systems – Safety is the key component of all electrical power systems and must be included in the design — and maintained through the electrical system’s life.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.