Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 7-13, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Better ventilation, engine installation, safer dining experiences, Product of the Year finalists and mechanical system operations.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered better ventilation, engine installation, safer dining experiences, Product of the Year finalists and mechanical system operations. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Why better ventilation is key to limiting COVID-19 spread – The Facilities Task Force at CU Boulder is improving the university’s HVAC system to prevent COVID-19 spread during the school year.
2. Basics of engine installation and operation – NFPA 37 establishes the minimum fire safety requirements for stationary combustion engine installation and use.
3. Engineering a safer dining experience for restaurants – Restaurants face a unique challenge because of COVID-19, but companies and consulting engineers can help by making the overall design safer and cleaner for workers and customers.
4. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
5. Mechanical system operation, enhancement tips to reduce pandemic risks – HVAC and plumbing strategies can help reduce potential COVID-19 risks and enhance a mechanical system’s operation.