Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, March 1-7
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for March 1-7 covered AHU component makeup, chiller selection, changes to NFPA 101-2018, merger and acquisition updates, and strategies to deal with turbulent times in the engineering industry. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- AHU types, components, and configurations – In this second portion, engineers will understand the component makeup of air handling units (AHUs) and their inclusion within various HVAC systems.
- Chiller selection: Much more than capacity – Selecting and specifying the right chiller is generally dictated by capacity. There are many ways to specify chillers and chilled-water systems, depending on the application.
- Changes to NFPA 101-2018 – NFPA 101-2018: Life Safety Code has three important updates that are vital to fire protection engineers.
- Weekly merger, acquisition, deal update: March 1 – This week Morrissey Goodale reported two deals in the U.S. involving companies from California, Illinois, and Nevada.
- Top five strategies to deal with turbulent times in the engineering industry – How engineering firms plan for, analyze, and react to the expected and unexpected will define their future success.