Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: June 4-10, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Specifying HVAC systems, designing standby power systems, power for fire/life safety systems, 40 Under 40 winners, and modeling electrical systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered specifying HVAC systems, designing standby power systems, power for fire/life safety systems, 40 Under 40 winners, and modeling electrical systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Specifying HVAC systems in manufacturing, warehouse buildings – Warehouse, manufacturing and logistics facilities need engineering experts to specify various HVAC and plumbing systems.
2. How to design standby power systems to withstand storms – Facility owners and design professionals must consider protection from severe weather events when designing standby power systems.
3. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
4. 2021 40 Under 40 award winners announced – The 2021 40 Under 40 award winners are models of achievement.
5. Picking software to model electrical systems – As electrical power and lighting systems become more complex, modeling for safe and reliable electrical operations becomes increasingly important.