Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: June 4-10, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Specifying HVAC systems, designing standby power systems, power for fire/life safety systems, 40 Under 40 winners, and modeling electrical systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered specifying HVAC systems, designing standby power systems, power for fire/life safety systems, 40 Under 40 winners, and modeling electrical systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Specifying HVAC systems in manufacturing, warehouse buildings – Warehouse, manufacturing and logistics facilities need engineering experts to specify various HVAC and plumbing systems.
2. How to design standby power systems to withstand storms – Facility owners and design professionals must consider protection from severe weather events when designing standby power systems.
3. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
4. 2021 40 Under 40 award winners announced – The 2021 40 Under 40 award winners are models of achievement.
5. Picking software to model electrical systems – As electrical power and lighting systems become more complex, modeling for safe and reliable electrical operations becomes increasingly important.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.