Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: June 18-24, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Fire protection systems, power for fire/life safety systems, modeling electrical systems, specifying HVAC systems and designing standby power systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered data center design, generator set fuel sources, K-12 school electrical systems, power for fire/life safety systems and electrical distribution systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How to design data center fire, life safety systems – An expert panel provides engineering and design tips for fire and life safety systems in this Q&A.
2. Your questions answered: Evaluating and selecting generator set fuel sources – Learn about the applications of and building code considerations for specifying generator fuel sources.
3. Enhancing learning in K-12 schools: Electrical systems – Students and teachers benefit from many electrical engineering technologies in K-12 schools.
4. Your questions answered: Power for emergency fire/life safety systems – Questions not answered during the live webcast are answered here; learn more about emergency, standby and backup power for fire and life safety systems.
5. Your questions answered: Electrical distribution systems – Questions left unanswered during the “Electrical distribution systems” webcast are answered here