Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 17-23
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Jan. 17-23 covered NEC 2017 changes, circuit interrupters, lab and research facility design, building automation advances, and egress planning with NFPA 101. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Analyzing NEC 2017 changes – Several changes to the 2017 edition of NFPA 70: National Electrical Code should be noted
2. Tips for designing circuit interrupters – Electrical engineers should be familiar with how to specify various circuit interruption and emergency electrical disconnects in commercial facilities
3. Lab, research facility design: HVAC and plumbing – Learn tips on how to design labs and research facilities — some of the most high-tech buildings around
4. Advances in building automation – Building automation has seen a tremendous amount of advancement and is changing not only how buildings are managed and operated, but also how they interact with the grid
5. How egress is planned using NFPA 101 – NFPA 101: Life Safety Code is one of the primary sources for the requirements of exit pathways