Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 1-7, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 70-2020 changes, BAS integration, VRF system design, electrical grounding and bonding and Product of the Year winners.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered NFPA 70-2020 changes, BAS integration, VRF system design, electrical grounding and bonding and Product of the Year winners. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Understanding the changes to NFPA 70-2020 – New requirements of the 2020 edition of the National Electrical Code will affect facility design.
2. Integrating a BAS into design – Building systems should be high-performing, integrated and accessible — and the building automation system is the key to achieving these goals.
3. Four steps for designing a VRF system – Variable refrigerant flow offers an alternate HVAC solution.
4. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
5. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.