Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 1-7, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. NFPA 70-2020 changes, BAS integration, VRF system design, electrical grounding and bonding and Product of the Year winners.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered NFPA 70-2020 changes, BAS integration, VRF system design, electrical grounding and bonding and Product of the Year winners. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Understanding the changes to NFPA 70-2020 – New requirements of the 2020 edition of the National Electrical Code will affect facility design.
2. Integrating a BAS into design – Building systems should be high-performing, integrated and accessible — and the building automation system is the key to achieving these goals.
3. Four steps for designing a VRF system – Variable refrigerant flow offers an alternate HVAC solution.
4. Electrical grounding and bonding per NEC – Understanding correct grounding and bonding design and construction is crucial for proper electrical system operation and personnel safety.
5. 2020 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer reveals the MVP, gold, silver and bronze award recipients for the 2020 Product of the Year program.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.