Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 31 to January 6, 2022
Read the best articles from the past week. Hospital design, BAS replacements, emergency lighting compliance, NFPA 110 and fire pump systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered hospital design, BAS replacements, emergency lighting compliance, NFPA 110 and fire pump systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. How are hospitals being designed to meet codes and standards? – Hospitals and health care facility codes and standards are changing and their engineered systems must transform with them.
2. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
3. Thinking about emergency lighting code compliance – Emergency lighting control takes on many different forms and consulting engineers need to know the required codes and standards as well as the strategies to take to find the best possible solutions.
4. The evolution of NFPA 110 – NFPA 110 has changed in the past several years, and electrical engineers should understand the nuances.
5. Fire pump systems design and coordination – Learn about the details of fire pump design and interdisciplinary coordination throughout the design process.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.