CxEnergy 2019 Issues Call for Abstracts
Event’s Popular Technical Program is Industry Leader in Commissioning & Energy Management Continuing Education
(Washington, D.C., August 8, 2018) – The premier event in commissioning, energy management and building diagnostics, CxEnergy 2019 Conference & Expo, issued a call for abstracts for presentations at its technical program. The event takes place April 15-18, 2019 in Orlando, FL at the Caribe Royale.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems
- Building envelope/enclosure as it relates to BECx and energy audits
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, mircogrids, storage etc.)
- Water conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics.
Program abstracts should contain a brief summary of the proposed topic, scope of information that will be presented (with learning objectives), and brief bio of the speaker(s) with contact information. Deadline for submission is August 31st, 2018. For more information or to submit an abstract, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 737-7775.
Attendees earn AIA (LU/HSW), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
More than 50 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA).
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.