Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center November update
Functional performance testings on the West Clinic and HVAC systems are underway. Finishes and punch lists at the North Clinic are substantially complete.
November 2014 update:
- West Clinic functional performance testing is underway.
- Completed finishes in the North Clinic and punch lists are substantially complete.
- North Clinic TAB has started.
- South Clinic pre-functional equipment checklists began two weeks ago.
- The Hospital basement and Level 1 finish are now taking place.
- Point-to-point controls check-out on equipment is being performed in the Hospital basement and level 1.
- Kitchen equipment installation continues onward.
- Preparation began for functional performance testing on the chilled water pumps, heating hot water pumps, heat recovery pumps, unit heaters, and domestic water booster pump skid in the central utility plant.