LED wall wash fixtures
Juno Lighting Group Introduces LED Wall Wash Fixture Series.
Juno Lighting Group has announced the addition of its Trac-Master T256LED wall wash/flood fixtures for Juno Line Voltage Trac. With a highly cost-effective, energy-efficient design that incorporates low-maintenance LED technology within an attractive low-profile aesthetic, the T256LED series offers powerful, uniform output capable of producing more than 2000 lumens/W while only consuming 35 W nominal. T256LED fixtures are the ideal wall wash or floodlighting solution for a wide variety of retail and commercial applications.
Equipped with a custom heat-sink built directly into the slender fixture housing, the T256LED provides thermal management without exposed fins often found on other LED fixtures. The concealed thermal management also assures the LEDs will reach or exceed their 50,000 hour maintenance-free rated service life, further reducing total cost of ownership.
Other features of the T256LED Series include:
- A vast array of color temperature choices, including 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, and 4100 K
- Dimming option to accommodate applications requiring varying light levels
- 90-degree vertical aiming
- A slightly diffuse lens to shield LEDs and optical components from dust and contaminants
- Exterior white, black or silver finishes.