Energy efficiency calculator
Active Power Offers Online Energy Efficiency Calculator
Active Power has introduced an online energy efficiency calculator to help organizations understand their opportunity to reduce electricity consumption and energy costs by using Active Power’s high-efficiency, flywheel-based UPS system to protect data center operations. Operators can quickly compare energy and kWh savings with Active Power’s CleanSource UPS system versus conventional battery technology.
Key features of the efficiency calculator include:
• Interactive slider bars for users to select UPS system size (kW) and load most relevant for their facility
• Estimates of kWh and money savings along with conversions to other interesting "green" equivalents such as CO2 savings and number of homes powered with the energy savings from a CleanSource UPS deployment
• Lightweight dynamic design that provides estimate savings in seconds with just a few clicks
• Supports U.S. dollars, pounds, and Euros with other currencies forthcoming
• Results generated in easy to read printable PDF report.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Consulting-Specifying Engineer case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.