Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center November update
Functional performance testings on the West Clinic and HVAC systems are underway. Finishes and punch lists at the North Clinic are substantially complete.
November 2014 update:
- West Clinic functional performance testing is underway.
- Completed finishes in the North Clinic and punch lists are substantially complete.
- North Clinic TAB has started.
- South Clinic pre-functional equipment checklists began two weeks ago.
- The Hospital basement and Level 1 finish are now taking place.
- Point-to-point controls check-out on equipment is being performed in the Hospital basement and level 1.
- Kitchen equipment installation continues onward.
- Preparation began for functional performance testing on the chilled water pumps, heating hot water pumps, heat recovery pumps, unit heaters, and domestic water booster pump skid in the central utility plant.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer's Product of the Year (POY) contest is the premier award for new products in the HVAC, fire, electrical, and...
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine is dedicated to encouraging and recognizing the most talented young individuals...
Designing for energy efficiency; Understanding and applying NFPA 101 for mission critical facilities; Integrating commissioning and testing for fire alarm systems; Optimizing unitary pumping solutions
Economics of HVAC systems; NFPA 110-2016; Designing and choosing modular data centers
Tying a microgrid to the smart grid; Paralleling generator systems; Previewing NEC 2017 changes
Driving motor efficiency; Preventing Arc Flash in mission critical facilities; Integrating alternative power and existing electrical systems
As brand protection manager for Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Tom Grace oversees counterfeit awareness...
Amara Rozgus is chief editor and content manager of Consulting-Specifier Engineer magazine.
IEEE power industry experts bring their combined experience in the electrical power industry...