WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff’s building sector announces several senior-level promotions
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global engineering and professional services organization, recently announced the appointment of several employees to senior vice president and vice president positions in its U.S.buildings practice.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global engineering and professional services organization, recently announced the appointment of several employees to senior vice president and vice president positions in its U.S. buildings practice.
"Our strategic vision has resulted in significant organic growth in the buildings practice over these last several years which has provided our staff with fantastic opportunities for professional development," noted David Cooper, president of WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff’s U.S. buildings practice and the region’s chief commercial officer.
Newly appointed senior vice presidents include:
- Herbert Els — Building Technology Systems (BTS) department head in San Francisco for the last three years and national BTS practice leader starting in 2015.
- Daniel Hurley — Presently responsible for management of major projects along with providing electrical department leadership to the Boston office. Dan will be assuming a larger role with project delivery and client management.
- Mark Montgomery — managing director of the buildings’ office in Denver (including Boulder and Kansas City).
- David Sinz — managing director of the buildings’ office in Houston.
- David Wright — co-manager of the buildings’ office in Richmond.
The vice president promotions include:
- Esteban Anzola (NYC – Structures)
- James Coppage (Richmond – Systems)
- Lindy Damato (San Francisco – Systems)
- Jay Goode (Dallas – Systems)
- Adam Kyle (San Francisco – Built Ecology)
- Scott Petit (Boston – Commissioning)
Additionally, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff also promoted 48 senior buildings practice staff employees to other positions, with a total of 107 promotions in all across the group.
"The quality and passion of our staff are essential to our success and we are proud to recognize the accomplishments and contributions of all 107 individuals as exemplars of our effort to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry," Mr. Cooper added.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, an engineering and professional services consulting firm, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm’s expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program, and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.