Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: August 26-September 1, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered the 2022 MEP Giants, Vanderbilt, transformers, FGI guidelines and NFPA 72.
Courtesy: Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered the 2022 MEP Giants, Vanderbilt, transformers, FGI guidelines and NFPA 72.
1. Consulting-Specifying Engineer Announces the 2022 MEP Giants – The 2022 MEP Giants have been announced, highlighting the top 100 engineering firms in the industry.
2. Project Profile: One Vanderbilt – The commissioning process for a job of this magnitude was extremely complex due to the size of the building, the relationship to the future office and retail tenants, and the coordination among a myriad of public transportation options connecting to the tower.
3. The basics of transformers, UPS and switchgear – On continual basis, it is imperative for engineers to learn about vital electrical equipment like transformers, switchgear and UPS systems when performing design, installation or maintenance activities.
4. 2022 FGI guidelines have arrived: What do they mean? – The FGI 2022 guidelines are here! The Guidelines for Design and Construction documents are updated every four years.
5. What to know about the 2022 edition of NFPA 72 – The 2022 edition of NFPA 72 has a number of changes. These changes can be implemented before the adoption of the code to enhance a fire alarm’s system design.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.