Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Content: August 19-25, 2022
The most viewed content from the past week covered the 2022 FGI guidelines, energy efficiency, transformers, industrial facilities and merger and acquisition updates.
Courtesy: CFE Media
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 content over the past week covered the 2022 FGI guidelines, energy efficiency, transformers, industrial facilities and merger and acquisition updates.
1. 2022 FGI guidelines have arrived: What do they mean? – The FGI 2022 guidelines are here! The Guidelines for Design and Construction documents are updated every four years.
2. How energy efficiency programs, codes evolve – Improving energy efficiency and reducing energy use in commercial buildings are instrumental.
3. The basics of transformers, UPS and switchgear – On continual basis, it is imperative for engineers to learn about vital electrical equipment like transformers, switchgear and UPS systems when performing design, installation or maintenance activities.
4. Your questions answered: Power for industrial facilities – Unanswered questions from the July 26 webcast are answered by Zia Salami with CDM Smith.
5. Weekly merger and acquisition update: August 5, 2022 – This week Morrissey Goodale reported nine U.S. deals and four international deals involving companies from Canada, France, Colombia, Australia, Spain and United Kingdom.