Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 6-12
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for Sept.6-12 covered the circadian approach to lighting design, designing a smart building, 2019 MEP Giants, ways to improve engineer retention and energy efficiency in schools. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Light and wellness: A circadian approach to lighting design – A growing body of research shows that lighting has a significant impact on people’s well-being
2. How to get started designing a smart building – What is a smart building, and how can engineers design integrated building systems?
3. 2019 MEP Giants announced – The 2019 Consulting-Specifying Engineer MEP Giants have been announced
4. Three ways to improve engineer retention – Companies looking to protect their top engineering talent from rivals should look to improve training, benefits and wages to make employees happier and more productive.
5. Ask an Engineering Expert: How do you design for energy efficiency in schools? – In this installment of our Ask an Engineering Expert series, April Halling, P.E., Project Manager at RTM Engineering Consultants, answers the question: How do you design for energy efficiency in schools?