Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 6-12, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Air ventilation and HVAC, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, wireless lighting control standards and COVID-19's effect on engineering practices.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for July 6-12 covered air ventilation and HVAC, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, wireless lighting control standards and COVID-19’s effect on engineering practices. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Air ventilation and HVAC with Brian Sharkey – Brian Sharkey with Airadigm Solutions offers test-and-balance professionals tips on air balancing and other HVAC issues in nonresidential buildings.
2. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. How to apply NFPA 99 in the design of health care facilities – Examine three areas of NFPA 99 that are often discussed during the design and construction of a health care facility.
4. Emerging wireless lighting control standards – Emerging wireless technology is disrupting the lighting controls industry.
5. COVID-19 has changed engineering practices; CannonDesign’s Paul R. Kondrat shares insights – From smart buildings to test-and-balance to health care facilities, Paul R. Kondrat from CannonDesign provides feedback on the many ways the coronavirus has changed engineering firms.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.