Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 6-12, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Air ventilation and HVAC, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, wireless lighting control standards and COVID-19's effect on engineering practices.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for July 6-12 covered air ventilation and HVAC, Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 in healthcare, wireless lighting control standards and COVID-19’s effect on engineering practices. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Air ventilation and HVAC with Brian Sharkey – Brian Sharkey with Airadigm Solutions offers test-and-balance professionals tips on air balancing and other HVAC issues in nonresidential buildings.
2. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.
3. How to apply NFPA 99 in the design of health care facilities – Examine three areas of NFPA 99 that are often discussed during the design and construction of a health care facility.
4. Emerging wireless lighting control standards – Emerging wireless technology is disrupting the lighting controls industry.
5. COVID-19 has changed engineering practices; CannonDesign’s Paul R. Kondrat shares insights – From smart buildings to test-and-balance to health care facilities, Paul R. Kondrat from CannonDesign provides feedback on the many ways the coronavirus has changed engineering firms.