Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: July 23-29, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Energy storage and microgrids, government building design, HVAC and COVID-19 and Product of the Year finalists.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered electrical distribution systems, medical gas system design, electrical systems in government buildings, Product of the Year finalists and energy storage and microgrids. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Your questions answered: Electrical distribution systems – Questions left unanswered during the “Electrical distribution systems” webcast are answered here
2. The evolution of medical gas systems design – Medical gas systems design has changed, and is outlined in NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code.
3. How to design electrical systems in government buildings – In this Q&A with multiple experts, learn how to design electrical and power systems in government, state, municipal, federal, correctional and military buildings.
4. 2021 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote now! – Who will win gold in 2021? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 17th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online.
5. Energy storage plays a key role in microgrids – Energy storage systems can provide robustness to a microgrid installation by improving resiliency of the electrical supply and creating an ROI for the stakeholders.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.