Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: December 6-12
Read the best articles from the past week. Leveraging BIM, cooling coil condensate system design, 2019 Commissioning Giants, 2019 Salary Survey results and electrical design for smoke control systems.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Dec. 6-12 covered leveraging BIM, cooling coil condensate system design, 2019 Commissioning Giants, 2019 Salary Survey results and electrical design for smoke control systems. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Leveraging BIM for improved project coordination, integration – Building information modeling can help construction companies enhance productivity, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all solution
2. Cooling coil condensate system design – Cooling coil condensate is an important aspect of HVAC system design and should be carefully considered to avoid major issues in the future
3. 2019 Commissioning Giants – The 2019 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms
4. Salaries remain flat, other compensation increases – Are your salary, bonuses and benefits on par with others in the industry? Review the latest data to learn where you rank among your peers
5. Electrical design for smoke control systems – Engineers designing electrical infrastructure to support smoke control systems must be aware of the stringent requirements listed throughout multiple code sections