Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 31 to September 6, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Resilient hospital design, MEP Giants revenue, college campuses, pandemic control and Product of the Year finalists.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered better ventilation, mechanical system operations, tech stacks, resilient hospital design and MEP Giants revenue. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Why better ventilation is key to limiting COVID-19 spread – The Facilities Task Force at CU Boulder is improving the university’s HVAC system to prevent COVID-19 spread during the school year.
2. Mechanical system operation, enhancement tips to reduce pandemic risks – HVAC and plumbing strategies can help reduce potential COVID-19 risks and enhance a mechanical system’s operation.
3. Does your engineering firm need a tech stack? – Learn how to develop or fine-tune an integrated tech stack at your engineering firm.
4. Case study: Hospital achieves resilient design – Well in advance of COVID-19, Silver Cross Hospital designed for resiliency measures no one could have predicted.
5. MEP Giants revenue increased 5% over last year – The 2020 MEP Giants gross revenue increased nearly $8 billion, while MEP/FP revenue increased $434 million compared to last year.