Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 24-30, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Resilient hospital design, MEP Giants revenue, college campuses, pandemic control and Product of the Year finalists.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for August 24-30 covered resilient hospital design, MEP Giants revenue, college campuses, pandemic control and Product of the Year finalists. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Case study: Hospital achieves resilient design – Well in advance of COVID-19, Silver Cross Hospital designed for resiliency measures no one could have predicted.
2. MEP Giants revenue increased 5% over last year – The 2020 MEP Giants gross revenue increased nearly $8 billion, while MEP/FP revenue increased $434 million compared to last year.
3. College campuses will look different this fall – CannonDesign examines how colleges and universities will look different because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Pandemic control in high-performance buildings – High-performance building design in health care facilities may teach engineers how to design other building types.
5. 2020 Product of the Year Finalists – Vote now for the best products! Who will win gold in 2020? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 16th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online at www.csemag.com/NP4E.