Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: August 20-26, 2021
Read the best articles from the past week. Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 changes, medical gas systems and hydraulic system design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered Product of the Year finalists, NFPA 99 changes, medical gas systems and hydraulic system design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Backup, standby and emergency power for hospitals – In this wrap-up of an education session, learn about the basics of designing power systems in hospitals.
2. Choosing active and passive fire protection systems – A combination of active and passive fire protection systems is needed to address the factor of human behavior in the built environment.
3. 2021 Product of the Year Finalists: Vote now! – Who will win gold in 2021? Consulting-Specifying Engineer announces the finalists for the 17th annual Product of the Year competition, and readers will have the final word. Cast your votes online.
4. How to design controls, automation in government buildings – In this Q&A with multiple experts, learn how to design building automation systems and controls for government, state, municipal, federal, correctional and military buildings.
5. BIM automation: where efficiency and optimization converge – The efficiency achieved through BIM automation directly translates to time and cost savings.