Industry Roundup: JCI Earns Innovator’s Award; Stanley to Secure Colo. Springs
• Johnson Controls, Inc. has earned the H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator’s Award for its Solutions Navigator facility assessment and planning tool, which provides a structured, interactive process for facility owners, real estate managers and other key stakeholders to quickly assess and prioritize common facility-related needs and practices.
• Stanley Security Solutions announced that it has won a comprehensive security design-build contract called the Enterprise Wide Security Enhancements project with the city of Colorado Springs.s entire energy infrastructure including office/warehouse facilities, wastewater facilities, electric transmission and distribution sites and its electric and gas plants.
• Selkirk L.L.C. has donated more than 90% of the value of its Logan, Ohio plant and facilities, which it closed earlier this year. This represents a donation of over two million dollars, which went to the Logan-Hocking Chamber of Commerce Foundation .
• Smiths Detection has announced the acquisition of LiveWave , which develops software systems that network large numbers of sensors and video cameras with connections to remote viewing and recording stations. In addition, LiveWave specializes in digitally enabling CCTV systems for enterprise-wide network distribution.
• Henri Barthel , Technical Director of EPCglobal , is one of the recipients of this year’s ID PEOPLE Awards , presented at the ID WORLD International Congress , an annual conference and exhibition focusing on advanced identification technologies. The ID PEOPLE Awards are assigned to outstanding members of the ID Revolution Community who have distinguished themselves for their commitment, leadership, creativity and innovation. Barthel received the ID Trail Blazer Award , presented in recognition of someone who has been pivotal in helping the ID Community envisage future trends.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.