Coursin named AHRI chair
The Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute has picked Wisconsin-based HVAC/R executive Keith Coursin to lead its Board of Directors.
Keith Coursin, president of Germantown, Wis.-based Desert Aire Corp. has been elected chairman of the board of directors of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). The group tapped Coursin at its Nov. 16 meeting in Carlsbad, Calif.
An active AHRI member for more than 10 years, Coursin has served as AHRI’s treasurer; chairman of the dehumidifiers product section; and a member of the association’s audit committee, budget and investment committee, education and training committee, and exposition policy committee.
Other officers elected at AHRI’s annual meeting include:
* Vice chairmen: Morrison Carter, Beckett Gas Inc. , North Ridgeville, Ohio; Ray Hoglund, Hill PHOENIX , Conyers, Ga.
* Immediate past chairman: David Myers, Johnson Controls Inc ., Milwaukee
* Treasurer: Harry Holmes, Morrison Products Inc ., Cleveland.
AHRI’s board also elected 11 vice presidents:
* Todd M. Bluedorn, Lennox International , Richardson, Texas
* Steven S. Duerwachter, Baltimore Air Coil , Baltimore
* Dan Ellis, ClimateMaster , Oklahoma City
* J. R. Jones, Rheem Manufacturing Co. , Atlanta
* Bonnie Kern-Koskela, Maxitrol , Southfield, Mich.
* David LaGrand, Nordyne , O’Fallon, Mo.
* Michael Lehman, Bard Manufacturing Co ., Bryan, Ohio
* Edgar M. Purvis, Jr., Emerson Climate Technologies , Sidney, Ohio
* Ajita Rajendra, A.O. Smith Water Products , Ashland City, Tenn.
* John Reilly, National Refrigeration Products , Philadelphia
* Eric Roberts, CES Group , Chaska, Minn.