Consulting-Specifying Engineer most-viewed automation and controls articles in 2022
Read the best articles about automation and controls including BAS replacements, chiller energy optimization, data center design and more.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online about automation and controls posted over the last year covered BAS replacements, chiller energy optimization, data center design and more. Also: See additional automation and controls stories here.
1. Five steps to BAS replacements – Replacement of building automation systems can follow the process and precision of medical surgery.
2. Chiller energy optimization systems versus building automation systems – Learn the nuances of a chiller energy optimization system operates contrasted with a building automation system.
3. How to design data centers: Building automation systems – An expert panel provides engineering and design tips about building automation systems, control and technology in this Q&A.
4. How HVAC, BAS have changed during COVID-19 – In this proprietary research study, respondents provided information on a variety of HVAC and BAS topics, plus details about how COVID-19 has affected their work.
5. How to design controls, automation in government buildings – In this Q&A with multiple experts, learn how to design building automation systems and controls for government, state, municipal, federal, correctional and military buildings.