Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 27-October 3
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Sept. 27-Oct. 3 covered 2019 Product of the Year winners, system integration in smart buildings, trends in water treatment video, new building codes in Puerto Rico and circuit protection in electrical/power systems questions answered. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2019 Product of the Year Winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
2. Outcome-driven system integration in smart buildings – Digitalization is evolving the design and operation of the built environment and a smart building design approach can focus on outcomes that deliver results
3. Video: Trends in Water Treatment Planning for Legionellosis Mitigation and Prevention – This presentation educates design engineers, building O&M staff, and building owners about health concerns related to Legionellosis, a form of pneumonia caused by the Legionnella bacteria which lives in inadequately maintained building water systems.
4. Puerto Rico’s new building codes are creating a more resilient island – New building codes were adopted in 2018 to help create a safer, stronger, and more resilient island as it recovers and rebuilds.
5. Your questions answered: Circuit protection in electrical/power systems – Questions left unanswered during the Sept. 19, 2019, critical power webcast are answered here