Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 27-October 3
Read the best articles from the past week. 2019 Product of the Year winners, system integration in smart buildings, trends in water treatment video, new building codes in Puerto Rico, circuit protection in electrical/power systems questions answered.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Sept. 27-Oct. 3 covered 2019 Product of the Year winners, system integration in smart buildings, trends in water treatment video, new building codes in Puerto Rico and circuit protection in electrical/power systems questions answered. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2019 Product of the Year Winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
2. Outcome-driven system integration in smart buildings – Digitalization is evolving the design and operation of the built environment and a smart building design approach can focus on outcomes that deliver results
3. Video: Trends in Water Treatment Planning for Legionellosis Mitigation and Prevention – This presentation educates design engineers, building O&M staff, and building owners about health concerns related to Legionellosis, a form of pneumonia caused by the Legionnella bacteria which lives in inadequately maintained building water systems.
4. Puerto Rico’s new building codes are creating a more resilient island – New building codes were adopted in 2018 to help create a safer, stronger, and more resilient island as it recovers and rebuilds.
5. Your questions answered: Circuit protection in electrical/power systems – Questions left unanswered during the Sept. 19, 2019, critical power webcast are answered here
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.