Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: September 13-19
Read the best articles from the past week. 2019 Product of the Year winners, modern codes and timber buildings, interpreting ASHRAE 62.1, HVAC in hospitals and health care centers questions answered and MEP Giants revenue increase.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Sept. 13-19 covered 2019 Product of the Year winners, modern codes and timber buildings, interpreting ASHRAE 62.1, HVAC in hospitals and health care centers questions answered and MEP Giants revenue increase. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2019 Product of the Year winners – Consulting-Specifying Engineer readers have cast their votes for the 2019 Product of the Year; read about the winners.
2. Modern codes and mass timber buildings – Building codes and construction techniques have evolved since the 850-year old Notre-Dame was built, leading to a recent resurgence of mass timber buildings
3. Interpreting ASHRAE 62.1 – ASHRAE Standard 62.1 is best known for its regulation of the amount of ventilation air delivered to each space in a commercial building by HVAC systems through various ventilation approaches to system design
4. Your questions answered: HVAC: Hospitals and health care facilities – Responses to several questions about hospital HVAC systems are answered here
5. MEP Giants revenue increases 5.9 billion – The 2019 MEP Giants gross revenue and MEP/FP revenue increased compared to last year
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.