Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: October 30 to November 5, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Commissioning giants, hot water heating boilers, hospital ventilation, electrical systems and higher ed design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered commissioning giants, hot water heating boilers, hospital ventilation, electrical systems and higher ed design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Commissioning Giants – The 2020 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms.
2. Basics of hot water heating boilers – Hot water heating boilers are used widely in residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
3. Navigating hospital ventilation design during COVID-19 – COVID-19 has impacted ventilation design considerations in health care settings in a prominent way.
4. How vulnerable is your electrical system? – A discussion about vulnerabilities to electrical systems includes risks to facilities and recommendations for improved safety.
5. Students, tech, COVID drive higher ed design – College and university building design is being driven by student needs, technology and new air quality demands.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.