Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: October 30 to November 5, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. Commissioning giants, hot water heating boilers, hospital ventilation, electrical systems and higher ed design.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered commissioning giants, hot water heating boilers, hospital ventilation, electrical systems and higher ed design. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. 2020 Commissioning Giants – The 2020 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms.
2. Basics of hot water heating boilers – Hot water heating boilers are used widely in residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
3. Navigating hospital ventilation design during COVID-19 – COVID-19 has impacted ventilation design considerations in health care settings in a prominent way.
4. How vulnerable is your electrical system? – A discussion about vulnerabilities to electrical systems includes risks to facilities and recommendations for improved safety.
5. Students, tech, COVID drive higher ed design – College and university building design is being driven by student needs, technology and new air quality demands.