Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: October 16-22, 2020
Read the best articles from the past week. K-12 school design strategies, indoor air quality, ground fault protection, commissioning giants and HVAC changes required by COVID-19.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online over the past week covered K-12 school design strategies, indoor air quality, ground fault protection, commissioning giants and HVAC changes required by COVID-19. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Design strategies to help K-12 schools reopen amid COVID-19 – K-12 school systems are trying to providing safe, comfortable and effective learning experiences for students while also adhering to necessary safety guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Making IAQ better with COVID-19 in the air – How can building HVAC systems be modified to provide a safer environment in new and renovated spaces?
3. Why is ground fault protection needed? – Electrical system ground fault protection is vital to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment and to reliably maintain systems based on the loads they serve.
4. 2020 Commissioning Giants – The 2020 Commissioning Giants data reports on the top 25 firms.
5. What HVAC changes are required by COVID-19? Learn from AEI experts – Experts at Affiliated Engineers Inc. weigh in on HVAC, codes and standards and smart buildings.