Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer articles: January 10-16
Read the best articles from the past week. Electrical design for smoke control systems, NFPA 101 and egress, 2020 expectations for engineering firms, building automation advances, and NFPA 20.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 articles online for Jan. 10-16 covered electrical design for smoke control systems, NFPA 101 and egress, 2020 expectations for engineering firms, building automation advances, and NFPA 20. Were you out last week? Catch up with a link to each article below.
1. Electrical design for smoke control systems – Engineers designing electrical infrastructure to support smoke control systems must be aware of the stringent requirements listed throughout multiple code sections
2. How egress is planned using NFPA 101 – NFPA 101: Life Safety Code is one of the primary sources for the requirements of exit pathways
3. What engineering firms can expect in 2020 – Here are eight business trends to watch this year
4. Advances in building automation – Building automation has seen a tremendous amount of advancement and is changing not only how buildings are managed and operated, but also how they interact with the grid
5. NFPA 20: Fire pump design – When designing a fire pump, there are a number of factors to keep in mind, particularly NFPA 20
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.