Top 5 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Articles, February 22-28
Changes to NFPA 101-2018, tips for transformer design in industrial buildings, DBIA takeaways, writing compelling engineering job descriptions, and NFPA 70-2017 changes were Consulting-Specifying Engineer's five most clicked articles from last week, Feb. 22-28. Were you out last week? You can catch up here.
Consulting-Specifying Engineer‘s top 5 most read articles online for Feb. 22-28 covered NFPA 101-2018 changes, tips for transformer design in industrial buildings, DBIA takeaways, writing compelling engineering job descriptions, and NFPA 70-2017 changes. Were you out last week? You can catch up here. Link to each article below.
- Changes to NFPA 101-2018 – NFPA 101-2018: Life Safety Code has three important updates that are vital to fire protection engineers.
- Seven tips for transformer design in industrial buildings – Proper knowledge of transformer design for both new and replacement installations is essential to building operation, specifically in industrial applications.
- Design-build project delivery: takeaways from DBIA – Learn the top 5 trends to keep an eye on in the design-build community, according to experts at Henderson Engineers.
- How to write compelling engineering job descriptions – When it comes to finding qualified candidates for a job, it all starts with a job description that draws people to your position. Below are the top five ways to attract the best talent in the industry.
- Understanding the changes to NFPA 70-2017 – NFPA 70-2017: The National Electrical Code (NEC) has many requirements that apply to designing electrical systems for health care facilities. It’s vital to understand the changes in the 2017 edition in order to stay code-compliant.