Company announces preliminary technical program
A preliminary technical program was announced for CxEnergy 2023, which will cover many topics for commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, building owners and more.
The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2023, announced its preliminary technical program. The event takes place May 2-5, 2023, in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers, federal facilities, airports, food service spaces, underground research facility)
- Energy auditing and retro commissioning projects
- Cx and Energy professionals funding opportunities as influenced by the Inflation Reduction Act
- Efficiency assessment for real estate transactions and ESG reporting
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Benefits of monitoring-based commissioning (MBCx)
- Fault Detection & Diagnostics
- Commissioning HVAC systems for sustainable indoor air quality
- Electric rate structures
- Pertinent regulatory, standards, and management systems topics
- Test, adjust, balance; Lessons learned for engineers, Cx & energy providers
CxEnergy preliminary technical program presentation attendees earn AIA LU, USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
CxEnergy is the premier conference & expo in commissioning, building technology, and energy management. CSE subscribers receive a 10% discount to the CxEnergy 2023 with promo code CSE10 (May 2-5, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX). Learn more and register.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). Together, these Authorities in Building Performance represent over 600 member companies and 2,500 certified professionals in the testing, adjusting, and balancing, commissioning, and energy management industries.
Do you have experience and expertise with the topics mentioned in this content? You should consider contributing to our CFE Media editorial team and getting the recognition you and your company deserve. Click here to start this process.